Good evening readers 🙂 Hope everyone had a fabulous Thursday… I’m turning in EARLY tonight. I was up with a toddler with nightmares all last night.
Anyways, I was thinking after watching Design Star the other night that TABLESCAPES are so important to nail! [After Cathy ruined it on that show!] So I wanted to show you a few inspiring tablescapes so you won’t make the same mistakes.
Tablescapes need to REALLY reflect the theme of your wedding and that theme needs to reflect you and your groom. Make sure it makes a statement… and it’s not the statement “I ran out of time.” or “I really don’t care.”
Be inspired. Enjoy…
1. VARIETY, VARIETY, VARIETY… So your colors are pink & yellow. Switch up your floral display by doing different arrangements around the table. Different flowers and shades create visual interest.
2. JONES SODA… Who doesn’t love it!? It’s such a wonderful favor to give your guests. You can personalize it on their website! And let’s talk about the stunning effect of that baby blue & the rustic brown!
3. HANGING CANDLES CENTERPIECES… Ok, what’s one of the biggest complaints about extravagant centerpieces? You can’t talk to the other people at the table because the arrangements are in the way! These hanging centerpieces are absolutely stunning and creative. Plus it’s a very awesome DIY project!
4. DID YOU SEE THOSE CHAIRS? I mean, really… did you SEE those chairs?! This tablescape is stunning to me because of the visual interest. Notice how SIMPLE the floral arrangement is, but your eyes are instantly drawn to the chandeliers. Be CREATIVE! You don’t have to go with “norm”, just because it’s “what you’re supposed to do.”
5. TREES, TREES, TREES… I love the outdoor feel of this. The trees, the canopy lights, the bamboo chairs… And yet, it’s INDOOR! The simple yellow in center. It doesn’t have to be SO extravagant that you get lost.
6. ALL WHITE… I DIED when I saw this last tablescape. All white. So simple and the POP of light blue. Ahh. My heart leaps. Just admire it’s beauty.