Hope everyone enjoys spending time with their moms celebrating how wonderful they are! I just wanted to share with you 7 fun tips for having your mom involved in your big day via [Brides] magazine.
1. Present her with a photo album of snapshots of the two of you- with a placeholder for a wedding-day picture.
2. Have a piece of lace from her wedding dress sewn into your gown.
3. Hit her up for “something borrowed,” like a piece of her jewelry.
4. Ask her to light a candle or to give a reading at the ceremony.
5. Have breakfast with her on the big day. You’ll sneak in a few moments of calm before the craziness begins.
6. Treat her to a pre-wedding hair and makeup session with you and your girls.
7. Spend your wedding even watching romantic comedies with her at her house.